Breakups aren’t easy and especially when you are in the eyes of the public, it can be downright horrible.Be it a high-profile relationship, messy divorces, quiet separation, heartbreaks, love,or eventually becoming ‘just friends’. Media has its fair share to play in providing entertainment especially when it comes to a topic like romance and breakup. Media doesn’t spare anyone! And on this note, let’s analyze the list of 5 Hollywood celebrity couples we wish have never broken up:
- Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt: This one tops the list whenever we talk about Hollywood breakups. The couple started dating in 1998, tied a knot in 2000 and quitted in 2005. In total it was a roller coaster ride of seven long years. America’s hottest celebrity couple announced their tragic divorce in January 2005. They both dealt with certain complications when Brad was working on the upcoming movie “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” with co-star, Angelina Jolie which became his future wife as well. The Golden Couple at one point seemed to have everything from fame to fortune to love and what not!Well, in our heads, it is forever and ever. This is one celebrity couple we wish could get back.
- Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber: The duo after a whirlwind romance which spanned two years, called it quits in the year 2012, November to be precise. Sources say that Selena had some trust issues and though it wasn’t easy for either of them but the ending their relationship was mandatory.Their breakup made it big in Hollywood breaking news column and their fans still wish to see them together.
- Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake: This was an iconic celebrity couple who oozed charm with their interviews andcute photo moments together. Remember the popular matching denim formalwear picture? Well, it already has been categorized under #CoupleGoals section. ‘Britney Ever After’ definitely replicated the intensity of their love.In Britney Ever After,the reason for their breakup is listed as Britney’s closeness with her choreographer which made Justin jealous. Moreover, Britney’s quick rise to fame and success seemed to push him away from her love. Theirrelationship continues to live on as one of the greatest one in the history of pop. They began dating in 1999 and parted ways in 2002.
- Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal: The one couple which the entire youth was obsessed with at one point was Kirsten and Jake. Being termed as Hollywood’s hottest couple, they seemed to be madly deeply in love with each other when suddenly out of nowhere the news flashed of their breakup! Kirsten, when opened up about her relationship, revealed that in the year 2002: Spider-Man had just released when she was seen as the next superstar, Jake Gyllenhaal had already become Hollywood’s latest heartthrob. When the stars aligned they started dating together but it was in the year 2004 when they called it quits. The cute couple used to even share a home in L.A. and adopted a dog, but after two years it didn’t work out for them we guess!
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev: The Vampire Diaries co-stars who used to hate each other in the show initially, started dating on the show, started dating in real life, ended in real life but still dating on the show! Well, the good part was — they had chemistry. Nina and Ian who played Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore respectively on the hit series ‘Vampire Diaries’called it quits after more than three years of dating. The couple took their romance public in 2011.
For latest celebrity news and Hollywood updates stay tuned to our website. Also, check out our blog on latest film news and Hollywood releases this year. Like, share and pen down your views on this one in the comment section below.